Hanger Pot of Webbing Strap – IF the first we know of pot hanger wire. In addition to less attractive, the hanger wire is also easily corroded. As a result if the plant is too heavy, the wire can break up and fall off. (Read more – Hanging Pots For Plants)
In addition, now there is a wire hanger from the plastic straps. It looks unique and we can make it on my own. Here’s how:
Tools and materials:
- String, length 21m. Cut into 6, the length of each strap 3, 5 m.
- Rattan ring. Diameter 10 cm and 25 cm.
- Cutter or scissors.
- Take a piece of string along the 3, 5 m. Fold the two pieces of the same length. Insert the other end of the rope that is folded, the rattan ring diameter of 10 cm. put the ends of the other into the ends of the folded, so that the rope attached to the ring. Do the same thing on the other end of the rope five.
- Break down the rope into three, each containing two adjacent nodes. Give the number on each strap in one group, from 1 to 4.
- Croos strap 4 to the left, past the front of the rope 2 and 3.
- Cross strap 1 to the right, pass the back straps 2 and 3.
- Insert the other end of the rope into the cavity between the 4 strap 1 and 2. Insert the cord end 1 also to the cavity between the laces 3 and 4.
- Pull the ends of the rope. Do until the webbing is considered enough. Do the same thing on two other rope group.
- Take a 25 cm diameter rattan ring. Tie each cord that has been teranyam. Make sure the length of the string and the distance between the same nodes.
- Take a piece of string from the group. Tie with a string of adjacent groups. Do similar things on other rope group.
- Grab the tree and pot will be hanged. Place the ring on top of the rattan berdiamter 25 cm. continue to associate rope left.
- Select a piece of string, then lilit circle the other ropes.
- After unwinding pretty much, tuck the ends of the rope to one of the loops.
- The last step, cut or scissors tip the remaining rope, to the same length.