Rain Garden: Beautiful Garden Rain Water Absorbent – Rain garden is the concept of environmentally friendly residential landscaping. With a rain garden, rain water can be absorbed in the soil water balance system, using a mini. (Read more – The First Underground Garden)
The water balance is where rain water gathers and absorbed, so it created a balance in the ground water. Often, the rain garden can also form a mini Lake. So, in addition to being able to become water absorption area, could also beautify your home page.
There are several steps that must be performed to create a rain garden:
- Put a garden on site open. In order for a wall or building structure is not damaged, create a rain garden at a distance of 3 meters from the House.
- Explore the soil as deep as 90 cm – 100 cm. At the very bottom, about 30 cm, fill with water or debris in order to split can be easily absorbed by the soil.
- On the second layer (approx. 50 cm) content with planting media.
- Comparison of soil: compost: water = 3:2:5.
- Select the type of local plants that easily adapt to the climate in your area.
- The plants growing on the top of the planting media.
- A high plant grown in the central area, and getting to the edge of the shorter.
- After planting, cover the surface of the soil with mulch in the form of sawdust and wood splinters.
- Mulch is useful to absorb heavy metals such as copper, zinc, lead, cadium, chrom, and others.
That’s the explanation of the rain garden. Hopefully useful!. (Read more – Making a Child Friendly Garden)