Types and classification of Plants – Let’s read the types and classification of plants here. To be a reference to garden in our homes. In a garden, plant different types of disaggregated in some groups. Generally, the following types and classification of plants:
- Tree. This plant is kind of high at least 4, 5 m and has a trunk, branches, and twigs. Some people choose tananam fruitful, some plants flowering only. On a narrow land, flowering plants will further enliven the atmosphere. An example for this, among others, Lagerstroemia, handkerchief, casia, golden or red Erythrina Variegata. Application: planted on the edge of the terrace with the betel plant is put in ivory, will make the look more green.
- The high bushes. This plant is the kind that typically reaches 2 m-4, 5 m. Example: Cambodia, Euphorbia pulcherrima, kenanga.
- Bushes are. This is the type of plants with a height between 1 m-2 m. For example, among others, jasmine, rose, and the kemuning.
- Low shrubs. This category is specific to a group of plants with a height of between 30 cm-1 m. Ornamental plants in this group include soka, Cosmos caudatus, vinca, aglonema, and elephant ear.
- Ground cover. This is the maximum height growth plants 30 cm. Usually this type of plant is made into border (border) a garden,. Be the delimiter between the terrace with grass, for example. Included in this category, among other plant beans, grass chives, and soka.
- Grass. In addition to ground cover, we also get to know various kinds of turf-type plant that lies in an area of the ground. The easiest treatment is light while growing grass an elephant. Other types that are more subtle, with leaves resembling a needle, is the grass peking grass and manila.
Well, that’s a bit of an overview of the types and classification of plants. Happy gardening!.